What is New?
- Jarus introduces Telematics feature to its P&C Mobile Apps
- Best Practices Seminar Series: Web and Mobile – A unified digital strategy, October 21, 2015
- Andy Edwardson, CIO, Farmers Alliance and Sundar Vallinayagam, CEO, Jarus to speak at ACORD 2015 – Compass : A Case Study of Comprehensive Policy Admin System Replacement for Personal, Commercial and Farm Lines
Policy Admin Implementation
Insurance Systems Framework
Jarus Insurance Systems Framework (ISF) is a modern, agile platform that accelerates Policy Admin System transformation. It consists of a set of purpose-built software components that are flexible and easily customizable to suit the business needs for Insurers.
Empower agents and policyholders with anytime anywhere flexibility using our full featured Agent and Customer mobile applications
- Flexible, customizable front-end for most mobile platforms
- Secure middleware
- Thin backend that integrates with carrier backend
- Rapid implementation (branding, customization, integration)
Self Service Portals
Jarus Self-service Portal is a rich, customizable and powerful portal framework that is purpose-built for Insurance. Using this framework, Insurers are able to quickly customize and deploy agent and policyholder portals.
- Responsive Web Design and Rich end user experience
- Powerful admin UI to add and modify functionality
- Flexible two-way integration with carrier backend
- Modular, open API centric architecture ensures no vendor lock-in
- Multi-lingual capability
- Available for Property & Casualty, life & Annuity and Reinsurance
Jarus is a leading provider of innovative technology solutions that help companies optimize and improve the quality of their operations. Application Development and Management (ADM) Services help our customers reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of existing systems, allowing IT organizations to focus more time and resources on long term, strategic business initiatives.
- Reduce application maintenance and production support costs, and improve system reliability
- Reduce cost of routine application development and enhancement activities
- Accelerate time-to-market for new features